Find it Fridays: Vol 3

Find It Fridays
A where's wally of seabirds

Welcome back to another Find It Fridays. Basically every Friday (maybe not every Friday) for the next year (well, until I run out of photos) I will post a photo with a camouflaged/hard to see nest with eggs, chicks or maybe a species of seabird mixed amongst other species. I will post the picture and then on the following blog post (of another Find It Fridays) I will re-post the photo and identify where the egg, chick, seabird etc, is! Last weeks eggs are identified below. 





This photo below was also taken when surveying terns on Tory Island, an Island off the North West of Ireland. Their eggs and chicks really are difficult to see (hence why there will be a few tern related photos used for Find It Fridays). And again, therefore it is important you do not go walking through their colony to prevent destroying eggs and also not to disturb the breeding birds. As we were walking around their colony we came across a few nests. Some eggs had already begun to hatch. Tiny Tern chicks would sit still and try blend into its surrounding to prevent being predated. That is a hint for the photo below. There is a clue below to help if you need. Remember, do not give the answer away in the comments but do comment to let me know if you found it.


Again, thanks for reading.


Paul W


Difficulty Level: Easy Peasy/Head Scratcher/Wait For The Answer Next Week

My sister recommended that I change the difficulty level....

Difficulty Level: Easy Peasy/Head Scratcher/Wait For The Answer Next Week



Clue 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In this photo you are looking for 1 Arctic Tern chick

Comments

  1. I was right abut last weeks picture! It took me a few minutes to find it. I was looking everywhere but the bottom of the picture at first. That was a good one, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great. I am glad you found it. When I started taking the photos at first, I always centred the chick or egg. But now I try to have them off-centre, just to make it even more difficult :-)

      Delete
  2. Today, I have no idea where the tern chick is! I'm definitely scratching my head on this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is difficult. In hindsight, maybe I should have posted a pick of a tern chick, just give context to what you are looking for. I will do that for the next post.

      Delete
    2. Awesome! That's a great idea to have the pictures off center! You'll make our minds work harder, which is a good thing! :)

      The other one was tough! That's a good idea as well to show what we're looking for. Thank you so much for doing this. I'm also learning along the way! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment