Find it Fridays: Vol 5

Find It Fridays
A where's wally of seabirds

To some of our avid readers (my friends and family who I stand over while I make them read these blog posts), you may have noticed a complete lack of activity in Paul B and I uploading posts. It has been about 4 months since our last post so we do apologise. It is either because we have been very busy, complete negligence or I am running out of photos to post. Whether it is either of those, we promise to start uploading more blog post of what we got up to during the summer of 2019, as well as a few more 'Find It Fridays'.    

Therefore, welcome back to the fifth Find It Fridays. Basically every Friday (maybe not every Friday) for the next year (well, until I run out of photos) I will post a photo with a camouflaged/hard to see nest with eggs, chicks or maybe a species of seabird mixed amongst other species. I will post the picture and then on the following blog post (of another Find It Fridays) I will re-post the photo and identify where the egg, chick, seabird etc, is! Last weeks Fulmar pair is identified below. This one was particularly difficult so, again, I apologise for the absence.


This photo below was also taken when surveying terns on Tory Island, an Island off the North West of Ireland. Their eggs and chicks really are difficult to see (hence why there will be a few tern related photos used for Find It Fridays). And again, therefore it is important you do not go walking through their colony to prevent destroying eggs and also not to disturb the breeding birds. As we were walking around their colony we came across a few nests. These nest had tern eggs, sometimes two or three. That is a hint for the photo below. There is a clue below to help if you need. Remember, do not give the answer away in the comments but do comment to let me know if you found it.

Again, thanks for reading.


Paul W


Difficulty Level: Easy Peasy/Head Scratcher/Wait For The Answer Next Week 
(I thought I would give an easier one this time since the previous one was very difficult)


Clue 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In this photo you are looking for 2 Arctic Tern eggs

Comments